CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Names

Me being a butter-dog. Don't I look comfy?

Ruthie said mommy should do a blog of the names that everyone calls me. I have so many, sometimes I think I have a split personality! Here goes:
  • Sonny
  • Sonny-bunkins
  • Bunnells (bun-nulls)
  • Sonny-bun, Sonny-bunny
  • Bunny (what a sissy name!)
  • Beanells (bee-nulls)
  • Sweetie
  • Puppy
  • Baby
  • Sweetums puppums
  • Sweetums
  • puppums
  • baby bunny killer
  • burrito thief
  • aggressive toe eater
  • cutie-pie stinky
  • cute-i-cums
  • poopers
  • dog
  • what-a-dog
  • boodgie (bood like "good", gee like "gee-whiz")
  • stinker
  • boodgers (see "boodgie")
  • stink-ums
  • butter-dog (long story - I will tell sometime)

That's all I can think of for now. I think it's enough, don't you?




4 comments:

kishiko said...

Hi Sonny,
You really love your grandma and sister, dont you?
Those are interesting names. I like "aggressive toe eater" and "burrito thief". Or "baby bunny killer" !? Ohhh poor bunnies...

CLU said...

Thanks, Matilda. My mommy won't let me eat baby bunnies, except when she doesn't know they are there and I do. I AM a dog, after all. ^_^

Mini said...

Hi Sonny Im mini! You do look comfy!

CLU said...

Hi, Mini. Glad you came. Someday my mommy will update my blog, but she has been very busy. Stop by for more!