CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Celebrations!

Grandma is 85 years old today! (August 7) She came over to my house to have Tiramisu Toffee Torte with me. I love Grandma.Even better, my sister came home! So we had a party to welcome Ruthie home and to celebrate Grandma's birthday. I just loved the attention. I adore Ruthie.
I adore Ruthie so much that I kept kissing her. And kissing and kissing. She said "yuck". I don't understand why!

She did not bring me a haori or anything! Oh well, I'm not used to wearing people clothes anyway.

2 comments:

kishiko said...

You look so happy,Sonny!
Your 85 year old grandma looks very young!!
You have a beautiful family. Say hello to your grandma and sister.
Matilda

CLU said...

Thank you, Matilda, I will. They are very special to me!