CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cuteness

It's a dog's life.... Mommy's been so busy sewing, she is using a 4 year old picture of me. But it's still CUTE.
I am just too cute for my own good sometimes. When mommy has a little snack and sits in her chair, I jump up on Daddy's chair to get a better view. And sometimes mommy gives a little bite. Yum.

By the way, all those remote controls? They use two of them all the time, and the other two they really don't know why they have them, but leave them there anyway! Humans. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

And another side note: I have lost 2 1/2 pounds since May! Hot diggity dog!
Woof!

5 comments:

kishiko said...

KON NICHI WA, Sonny!
Wow you lost 2 1/2pounds!? How? Give me a tip!
My mom and dad have 3 remote controls on the table. You cannot see the number print of the one of them because they use it too much! Humans!
Love Matilda

CLU said...

O hai o, Matilda! Thanks. Mommy buys weight control food, and they make me take more walks. And they feed me carrots for treats instead of dog biscuits. I love carrots! Sweeter than daikon. <3, Sonny.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Sonny,

My name is Mona and I am a wire hair dachshund. I was a rescue and have been with the Mommy for almost 4 years now. I hope we can be friends. You look just one of the Mommy's former fosters, Nikki. I will be back to visit soon.


Merry Christmas....Mona

CLU said...

Hi, Mona! I'm an adopted dachsy too. Although I wasn't a rescue. My mommy adopted me when I was 1 1/2 years old. I love being the only dog in a human world! I look forward to seeing your blog and being friends. Woof ~ Sonny

kishiko said...

Hi Sonny!
Hmm...Carrots for treats.Sounds nice. Actually I hurt my back. So I need to go on a diet.
Thank you!
Matilda